Friday, September 19, 2008

Yargh, it's been awhile...



I've been off the interweb for awhile lately. It's good sometimes not to spend every waking minute online. Only sometimes of course. Haven't gotten completely updated from all the cool stuff I've been doing. Last week was, of course, yoga on Monday. Tuesday was rugby and then I met with the Community Center board to talk about doing a joint dinner and a show with the Arts Council (which I am a member of).
Wednesday was a particularly trying day at work so Lauren and I decided to skip yoga and drink. Didn't actually end up drinking, but we took over Carrie's house and made eggplant Parmesan. This week was the start of the new season of House and we needed to prep (aka, we needed to watch the last two shows from last season. So, while Lauren and I sliced, diced, and cooked, Carrie looked for a bulldog (see her blog for more on that). We didn't stick particularly close to the recipe (used random cheeses and zucchini) but it was absolutely delicious. I'm a fairly good baker but I'm really enjoying starting to cook.

No comments: