Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yikers!

Goodness me, when I started this blog, I worried that I wouldn't keep it up. Looks like I was right. Oopsies. Let's see, the biggest thing that's happened since the last post has been my birthday. Yes, I am officially the last age that any woman ever turns. It was an AWESOME day. Heidi and I started off with our normal Bozeman biathalon. Skiing at Bohart and then swimming at the Swim Center. Yay! AND THEN, we went to two libraries and a bookstore. Joy divine. Finally, we met up with Mariah and Caroline to bowl and eat at Neptune's. I had never eaten there before and I love going to new places. Oh! I had also started off the morning with another new restaurant, Pinky's. Allie stopped there with Heidi and I before she went off to work on her thesis.
Yay for birthdays!

1 comment:

Dr.Thermophile said...

Happy belated Birthday. Sounds like you had a great day