Monday, November 1, 2010

South Dakota-Thursday, Friday

Our plan for the trip was to have one day where we didn't get out of our jammies. It wasn't quite accomplished, but we came pretty close. I woke up and did some yoga. It wasn't my own first time on the ranch as I had done a little on Wednesday but it was the most extended session I had. It was absolutely wonderful to wake up, climb up a hill and actually greet the rising sun with some Sun Salutations. After the ladies and I went on a four-mile walk down to visit the site of the house where Allie grew up, we settled in to read. 'Cause we had planned a day of not changing out of our jammies and this was pretty darn close. After some quick naps, we also went out in the truck to see more of the Murphy family ranch.

Puppies in a truck!
"Do not worry little penguin. You will not be alone for long. I will build you a family."

Trying to stay cool and just being cool.

No comments: