Saturday, September 22, 2012

Turbo Training

Every two years, you need to renew your Turbo certificate. I did it a little early, but I hadn't gotten to do a personal training and wasn't sure one would be offered before my current expired. So I trucked myself up to Great Falls and spent the night at the Mermaid Lounge. Okay, the hotel there, but still...
I had an all day training with Amy Musgrove and it was fantastic. I didn't get gold like I had hoped. Frankly, but the time we had testing, I was exhausted.
It was an early morning start with a long day of talking about Powder Blue and working on Round 51. I was T-I-R-E-D. I was so zonked it took me a few minutes to remember to punch and kick correctly. I think that took me down a notch.
Which means that I'm going to have to go back and do it again. Which is okay, disappointing, but okay. I won't be able to do Camp Do More this year so another live training might help reinvigorate me. Just like this one did.


No comments: