Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Softball

I just have to post this, in case I don't remember at the end of the year. Best-softball-season-EVER! At least for me. I've made it home four times in the three games that I've played. I've hit some kick-ass balls over second base, just dropping them between the in- and out fields. If I had been braver, I could have had a double. And I played second base tonight (Monday I played outfield and hitter (in this league, you can bat 12 as long as one of the two extra is a girl) and then tonight I was catcher and second) and Got Someone Out. True, I bobbled the ball, but they were out! I rule! I rule! Admittedly, I also missed some balls and had some stinky hits but I was able to shake the mistakes off and keep playing.
Last night was rugby and I'm also improving at that. Or... I'm caring less how badly I do so it makes the game more enjoyable. Either way. Hopefully this attitude carries over into game night tomorrow....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love reading your blogs! It makes me feel like I'm more apart of your life even though we're soooo far away!! Love ya!