Friday, July 11, 2008

Wednesday Softball

So, the other team didn't have enough players, so I got to play an inning on their side. I played second. Again. I might start expecting to play there soon. I just look like I'm paying so much attention, don't I? It's really nerve wracking to play somewhere that I don't normally hang out. Catching is bad enough. Second base actually sees some action. Since I was playing for the other team though, it didn't really matter as much if I messed up.

I did get to play for my team as well. I caught. It did not go well. I also got up to bat twice. Ally got this great picture of me. What is with that face? I look like I'm in agony. This was a pop fly that went about five feet behind second base. Great hit. They totally caught it. Oh well. It was better than the dribbler that I hit the next inning.
yech. We ended up losing. It was our own fault. I think we were having too much fun. I love my team. My friend Ally(2) got to play for the first time. Ever. She totally whiffed, but she got in the game and swung. I think that's all that really matters.

Other images I need to share
Ruffers

Elk on the field

Big dog little dog

Tailgating after the game

No comments: