Thursday, October 9, 2008

Renters

So, I left a couple of slightly annoyed messages on Facebook about this, but my renters left on September the 17th. Thank god they left early. They left a pigsty. Seriously disgusting. Thank God my parents came and helped me out. I had somebody come in and clean the carpets. Somebody also did the walls. But I still needed to do the trim which took two coats and was all over the apartment. LOOOONNNGG Time. I figured it would take my parents and I a day to finish up everything that needed to be done. I was really, really wrong. I took two days off of work to help out and they were still working on Thursday and Friday. I REALLY lucked out in the parental department. Brand new flooring in the bathroom (it had been a rug), new toilet seat, new rug and countertop in the back room and more.

The Stove Before
The Stove After (and it's not just the flash)
The walls and trim before
Walls and Trim after (And the floor stains are gone)
Ceiling stains have been Killzed and painted
Sink Before
Sink After (all peas are gone and the sink is shiny)
My mom somehow managed to not only rip all of those nasty flowers off, she got the tub sparkling as well.

Dear God in Heaven I hope I never have to go through that again. Alicia, I hope you get a permanent job and live below me forever.

No comments: