Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blergh

What is my life? Today, it was brunch, sitting on a lawn futon drinking mimosas, sweeping the street (Carrie and I kick ASS!) and then climbing on my roof while Carrie tried to convince me not to have a panic attack.

Generally speaking, I like to think that doing things that terrify you is good for the soul. At least once in your life, you should lick a frozen flag pole, or go rock climbing, or hold a tarantula, or bare your soul to another person. Every time I do one of these things, I don't do another for awhile because they scare me a LOT. I don't like heights, why would I go on my roof? Well, above and beyond the fact that I think I should do things that I'm scared of, as a home owner, I think I should know what's up there. Well, I know now, and I am never, never, never, never going up there again.

No comments: