Monday, April 13, 2009

Revisiting my childhood

So, I've recently been re-reading the Nancy Drew series. I had thought to go in order, but the library doesn't always have the next book in line. So far, I have been enjoying the series. I've read the first five and hope to make it through all 51? 53? before the end of the year. I have also been getting old tv shows and movies from Netflix. Right now, I'm all about the Brisco County, Jr. I used to watch this show every Saturday morning. This show had everything. EVERYTHING. and it only lasted a season. Western? Check. Science Fiction? Check. Romance? Check. Cheesy? You betcha. Bruising action? Every week. Bruce Campbell at the height of his hotness? Yowsers.
Does it stand the test of time? I'm pretty damn sure it does. Of course, I'm biased. Because I LURV it.

No comments: