Monday, August 17, 2009

New Job

Started a new job last week. Why? Didn't quit the old one. No. This is a job in addition to the library job. Jessica, you may ask yourself, why would you willingly take on the responsibility of working another job hostessing? Especially one in a high-stress, fast-paced environment like Pedalino's (fancy Italian restaurant here in town.) Well. I want a Wii. And a Wii Fit. I don't get out enough in the winter and I need to have something that will keep me moving. Hopefully, the Wii Fit will do that for me. In the mean time, this job is sure keeping me on my toes. Five nights a week I'm working 4-6 hours at this new job. But, after only five nights of work, I'm half-way to my Wii-goal and that's only counting tips. I may be losing an hour of sleep but, oh man, I'm raking in the dough.
After next week though, if I screw up enough for them to fire me... I really won't care. Plus, it's Labor Day soon and the tourists will stop coming to the park soon enough and my hours will then be cut. Yay!

No comments: