Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wii Musings

Not to sound ungrateful, but I thought long and hard about getting a second job. It cuts into my free time. It's dashedly hard. And, let's face it, a Wii is a fairly frivolous item. But I did think long and hard about it. A job that would last a little over a month seemed just perfect. I would make my money slowly but surely and be able to get my new toy in October. Then I found out that I get tipped out. At a restaraunt which, by Gardiner standards, is fairly expensive. And I made all the needed money for both a Wii and a Wii Fit in two weeks. In less than a quarter of the time that I thought it would. So I geared myself up for nothing? Is that why I'm feeling somewhat disappointined? And what is going to happen in two weeks when tourism falls off and I'm not making this kind of money any more?

1 comment:

Becks said...

Did you get the Wii fit yet? I've got 5 bucks that says I can kick yer rear at the hula hoop.