Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I don't like resolutions. Mostly 'cause I can't keep them. So I'm not going to make any for the new year.
Okay, that's a lie. I'm going to shoot for the same things I've put on the list for the past few years "which are as follows and I quote"
  • Try to be a nicer person (not working so far, but it's always worth a shot)
  • Try to get out more (already working on this one-have organized a bar crawl on Friday. For all four bars in Gardiner. BTW, this does not include community projects. This means going out with friends, not hanging out and watching TV but actually going out.)
  • Attempt to eat better and exercise more. (I actually like exercising, it's going to be the eating better that will be hard.
  • Get better at saying "No" (Actually, doing really well on this one. May actually be going overboard)
Good luck to me and to everyone else that has goals for 2010. Let's go out and make it a good year people!

1 comment:

Janine said...

I do "retroactive resolutions" so it's really just a list of accomplishments for the previous year--much more gratifying.