Monday, January 4, 2010

Wow

As I was lying (laying? Okay, okay, is there a direct object? No. And I am doing the action so it's definitely lying. Thanks Grammar Girl (December 17th, 2009 podcast)!) in Shavasana tonight, I thought about the coming year. The first half is definitely shaping up to be a little crazy.
End of January/beginning of February - Elderhostel at work.
End of February - more than likely going to be in Guatemala
March - milestone birthday for me!
April - hopefully going to the Poconos for Gran's 80th
May - Becca's getting married!
June - well, if all goes as planned, I'll be having a Very Odd June (Gardiner Fridays are going to be fun)
July - Laura's getting married!
After that, who knows?

2 comments:

Becks said...

Dude. Now I have other people blogging about my wedding. This is getting out of hand. But! It does sound like you have a fun spring lined up! I wish I had as much to report!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.