Monday, April 4, 2011

Podcasts--EMS

Ever since I took my Emergency Medical Responder class, I've been keeping up with these. Some of the entries I read since they pertain to me, some I don't. Unfortunately, I haven't been reading them long enough to really distinguish which one is which. Most of them are done by people who are in the field and giving out good real-world advice. I think all are part of privately funded EMS companies.

Medic Madness- good, short entries
Social Medic-NY EMS provider with longer entries that I don't tend to read all the way through
Rogue Medic-tends to write longer articles and will often follow one topic over several posts, often responding to comments
Burned-Out Medic- definitely one of my favorites. Gives short, pithy, good advice for patients, family and responders. Often wry and makes me laugh at least one every five posts.
Coma Toast-more story oriented, often includes personal stories, not just work
Street Watch-Paramedic with longer posts that I actually tend to read

No comments: