Monday, June 21, 2021

Hanging at Camp

I woke up early again and got a picture of the lake at sunrise. 

Then I got some sissy time in with Courtney and went on a run that ended up being just over two miles long. Finally felt like I was at sea level. Yay lungs!


Today felt like a really good day to just hang out at the cabin and sort of process the vacation. I got caught up on some of my book reviews, read a little, started blogging the vacation, and went out for awhile on the lake with the girls. They both tried paddleboarding but I think kayaking is going to be a first love since that is what they chose when we did a little lake toodle. Yes, we wore our life vests. These aren't my children! I am very careful with them. The wind kicked up so it was a little shorter than I would have liked but still a lovely day.

No comments: