Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saco

Waking up to Breakfast mimosas in front of a tidal pool is a thing I can repeat often. Granted, it was after a run so... health first!

We hung out for awhile but then got an Uno tournament going on the new porch. We did have to move indoors but I am proud to say that I won a few games. 

Courtney and Sierra arrived around ten and were kind enough to run back to the gas station. THEY DID HAVE THE LOBSTER ROLLS. And they are still amazing.

The tide was close to being all the way out so Courtney, Sierra, The Teens, and I headed out toward the island.
Even the lighthouse island was accessible


Right around 3, we headed back to Leeds. I had time to hop on the paddleboard for about 20 minutes before we headed back to Christine's. Dan had made us tacos with option of either turkey (which was perfectly spiced) or moose. I tried both and was satisfied by them all. 
Courtney had burned her legs pretty good so she went to sleep early while Sierra and I hung out with Christine.

 

No comments: