Thursday, December 25, 2008

And so this is Christmas...

After staying awake last night watching the third season of "The Office" with my brother and mother (bunny trail: I've tried to watch this show before and never enjoyed it. I just never got the charm. I really think that you had to have seen it from the beginning for it to be truly as wonderful as I now find it), I got up at 3 (2 o'clock Montana time) to get to O'Hare for my 6 o'clock flight. Most people loathe O'Hare. I love it. It's no Minneapolis airport, but it's the airport I grew up with so I feel pretty comfortable there. The last time I was there, it took me half an hour to check in and get through security. This time, check-in, no problem. I walked right up. They tried to make me pay for a bag but I fooled them and just carried all of my luggage on. Mwa ha ha! Security... soooooo... long. Why, why, why would they open up new security lines for people who just arrived and not for those who had been in line for 45 minutes? It's almost like they work for the same people I do... Things never make any sense. So, then I get to my gate and the flight is on time. Except for the head wind. Which made us 30 minute late. And my connection was in about 60 minutes in another terminal. I made it though since the plane needed to be heated and we didn't have a pilot. I love Christmas.
The best part of the day? Bohart Ranch was open for cross-country skiing. The worst part? I decided that I should go out for about 2 hours and I haven't been exercising lately. Blergh.

No comments: