Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow Day

Well, since I didn't have to do anything today, it wasn't a true snow day. However, it is still a snow day when your plans (however tentative) to go skiing fall through, I think it counts. We've got lots of wind, lots of snow and plenty of cold. It's the second storm of this Montana winter and I am enjoying it, a LOT. My brother came down last night and chopped me some more wood. He, Allie, and I made a delicious dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and some mixed vegetables and watched "It's always sunny in Philadelphia." Strange show. I don't really like it, but I enjoy it...if that makes sense. The people are obnoxious but the writing is hilarious. Allie headed out and Josh and I just read and watched more of the show then went to sleep. Today, we woke up to a white landscape and a view that you could barely see through the swirling snow. A perfect day to sit home and enjoy some hot cocoa with a little bit of butterscotch schnapps. Or to go visit with your friends who had an impromptu brunch and then played hearts for two hours. Yay Snow Days!

No comments: