Saturday, December 27, 2008

End of the Year

It's the end the year, a good time to consider whether or not you've accomplished anything. I hate this time of year because my memory is horrible and I can't even remember the fourth gift I got for Christmas. We celebrated on Sunday. This is Saturday. And sad... this is very sad.
So, it's a good thing that I have this blog. I threw an awesome number of parties this summer. Again, summer, is like June to August, so twelve parties is pretty impressive. Even if I do say so myself. Work-wise, life is okay. It's definitely a good time to have a lot of vacation time.
Do I wish that I had done anything different? Who can remember? Probably been nicer to some people. And not have agreed to work Tuesdays at the K-Bar. And not tried to do so much. But then, that's true every year. It's just so hard to say "no."

No comments: