Sunday, August 17, 2008

Snorkeling the Firehole

We crossed another item off the to-do list for the summer yesterday. Snorkeling in the park is great fun, especially this time of the year when you just have to ride the current a look around. We saw a bunch of rainbow trout. Heidi, Carrie (pictured left), Trudy and the bundles of people they've told all think it's hilarious that I scream every time I see a fish. This is somewhat difficult to do with a snorkel in your mouth. Usually I end up sucking in water and then having to spew it everywhere. We also agreed on a new summer drink last night. Pink Ladies (we don't know they're real name, but it's blueberry vodka mixed with pink lemonade) are the official Gardiner drink of 2008. Woo team! Today, we attempt to float down the Yellowstone as well as getting some snorkeling done at the same time. That should cross off two more items. Some of the things just aren't going to happen (cookout at Roosevelt, they were all booked up) but I think we're going to get well over half of them done. It's so exciting!.

1 comment:

John and Jennifer said...

Can I spend my summers with you? You have sooo much fun!! All I do is sit around getting OLD!!